Come “Island Hopping” with us this summer!
June 22 – 28, 2013 with a complimentary sleep aboard the evening of June 21st.
Islands within our cruising range;
- The Manitou Islands National Park
- “The Irish Virgin Islands” – Beaver Island, High Island and Garden Island
- Mackinac Island
- St. Helena Island
- The Les Cheneaux Islands – 36 island chain
- Power (Marian), Gull and/or Holy Island
- The Islands of Door County Wisconsin
- Hiking & Kayaking
- Visiting island towns
- Wine tasting and fresh local whitefish
- Serene anchorages & full service marinas
- The support of an experienced, local captain on a lead boat along the way
Join Us By;
- Booking a cabin on a Captained boat
- Taking an ASA course
- Chartering a boat – bareboat or with captain
- Taking your own boat
These events are for intermediate to advanced skill levels as the passages are longer and we’ll be sailing at night at least once. ASA 104, 105 and 106 certifications will be offered as well.
Bareboat – regular 7-day bareboat charter rates apply. Visit the “fleet & rates” webpage. Available for qualified sailors.
Captained Charter on Private Boat – regular 7-day bareboat charter rate plus $1525 captain fee. Open to anyone. A friendly, USCG licensed captain will be on board and you can be as active (or inactive) as you like.
Double Cabin on Shared Boat – $1295 per person based on double occupancy ($2590 total) for a private cabin on a captained boat. Single rates may be available, call the office for details.
ASA and Sailing Instruction – $1195 per student. ASA certifications are offered at an additional fee for each level and include text books, study guides, testing, certification and ASA membership. You can also just go along for the instruction without the ASA certifications. The ASA courses offered are:
- ASA 104 Intermediate Coastal Cruising (Bareboat Certification) $100
- ASA 105 Coastal Navigation ($250)
- ASA 106 Advanced Coastal Cruising ($150)
Bring Your Own Boat – Join in on just part of the event or for the entire event. Powerboats or Sailboats, everyone is welcome!
Call or email us today for Unsalted Island Hopping! 231-941-0525 email@example.com